Well, I am happy to report we are staying here at Children's Mercy. We prayed on Sunday night that the LORD would make it very clear if we should move Kaylee and the main sign would be how the meeting with the doctors on Monday morning went. Guess what!?!?! We have a new doctor that is a researcher and does many studies on abdominal pain. He reviewed Kaylee's case from the beginning and then communicated very clearly to us the plan for recovery. He gave us literature that explains the steps we will be taking over the next few days/weeks and the medications that she needs. We all feel very good about this new doctor and believe he is definantly an answer to all our prayers.
Kaylee is still having to work through some pain that comes and goes but she is doing so much better:) They weighed her tonight and she is at 77 which is up from 73 a week ago. So that is great news.
One thing that I have been thinking about is making a book for Kaylee. We know that what Satan has meant for evil, the LORD will use for amazing good. Kaylee knows that all the suffering is not in vain...so I thought it would be wonderful to hear all the stories of how God has used this time to do amazing things in all of our lives. If God has used Kaylee's life and circumstance to do sometimes in your life, please share that with us. I want to take all our God stories and put them in a book so Kaylee will never forgot the power and purpose behind everything that happens in our lives.
Kaylee's Aunt Lori made her a blog site so she can read some of our responses. I will also be posting updates and stories on the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment